Friday, May 20, 2011

Ruca on my mind

My little ruca dog has been with me through some hard times. She has made me feel better on my most saddest of days, and even though she may seem to be just a 9 pound ball of fur, she is honestly my best friend. Yesterday she got attacked by a goose and fled from me into the street where she got hit by a car. My world came crumblig down...my little friend now lies in the hospital fighting for her life. The thought of losing her hurts more than the thought of losing almost anyone or anything else in my life. It hurts to watch her in pain struggling, I want to make better, but I feel so helpless.

She went through surgery and has been recovering slowly. I pray that she pulls through and once again she will snuggle up with me on the couch, do her cute ruca love noises, and wag her tail and go crazy when I come home from work.

I love you Ruca and am thinking of you in every moment

No comments:

Post a Comment